Thursday, March 5, 2009

So Many Handbags...But Only 2 Hands!


Now why did the good Lord give the octopus so many arms, but only 2 for me?
I mean all they do is float around in the ocean all day
squirting ink at other sea creatures.
Pardon my musings but I was just over at Handbag Heaven
drooling over all of the gorgeous bags and it's made me a little goofy.

So many bags of every shape, size and color!
Right now if you hurry on over to Ramblings of a Wannabe Writer
you could just possibly win one!

Now why am I telling you this? I obviously don't need the competition
in this wonderful giveaway,
But what the hey? We handbag mavens have to look out for each other...right?
I wonder though, if anyone would think I flipped if I were to carry 2 bags at once?
Who knows...maybe I could start a new trend!

****UPDATE**** I just went and bought myself that sweet bag pictured above!
Yeppers! Had to have it!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and blogging about the contest!

Melanei

Dixie said...

You are so welcome and thank you for hosting this awesome giveaway.:-)

The Great Catsby said...

We won't judge you, carry those handbags girl!!

Thanks for entering our giveaway :) The results will be in tomorrow!

Dixie said...

Hot dog! If I don't win the copy, I am definitely buying it-loved the review.