Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened When I Tried to Make My buttons Scroll...

Last night I decided to try and make a scrolling marquee out of all my fabulous bloggy buttons that I've been collecting.
Sara, over at Subjective Beauty has published an awesome video tutorial for doing this over at her place.
Well although Sara's instructions are clear and concise,leave it to me to foul it up anyways.:-)

(My husband has oft told me that I could F-up a wet dream and evidently
that is what I did. This is also why I don't cook much-but that is fodder for another post.);-)

Anyhoo,

What was supposed to be a smooth, upward marching display turned into a lop-sided, hiccuping,mess that made my page load ever so slowly.
I tried to fix it this morning but alas, no luck.

And unfortunately because of my technology-challenged ineptness,
I lost a great many of my buttons.:-(
So today I shall being going through my fabulous blog roll and making visits to see how many I can retrieve.

Have a great day all!

No comments: