Friday, June 5, 2009

Impulse Shopping



I saw a lady trying these on at DSW the other day.
I immediately coveted them, and searched in vain at the clearance rack that she got them from.

Not finding another pair like them, I slyly stalked her throughout the store, hoping that she'd change her mind and put them back. I briefly contemplated swiping them as she sat them down to dig around in her purse.
Of course the hag bought them and merrily went on her way.

So I get an email. From DSW online.
They're having a sale.
Hmmm....

I tell myself that I am not going to buy-just going to browse as I click over to the site.
Unless of course I actually find those exact shoes.

Even if I find those exact shoes, I'm only going to look...
Unless they actually have my size in stock...
...And they have free shipping.

They had the shoe.
They had my size.
They had free shipping.

Some things were meant to be.:-)

3 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

These are fabulous. I'm heading right to DSW since my over 100 pairs of shoes just aren't enough. I tried the shoeaholics anonymous program but it's not working.

Dixie said...

I wish I could've made this picture show up bigger so it would show all the different beads and their colors-now I have to go buy a ped egg and do something with my feet in order to wear them.

Lisa Brower said...

I am so glad to find out that I'm not the only fashion stalker out there. I chased some woman around TJ Maxx one day just praying (preying) she would put the handbag I wanted back.