Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Get Your Read On


Anne Rivers Siddons.
I've loved this author ever since I first read Peachtree Road all these many moons ago.
She often writes of the South, and paints such a vivid picture with her words that I feel I am there again.
Her books have got me through many a cold New England winter, but I admit I do feel a little homesick for all things southern after I read one.

Many of the blogs I frequent are having a giveaway right now for one of her more recent novels titled Off Season.
I haven't personally read this one yet but it is on my TBR list.
If you'd like to try and win a copy just click on any or all of the following links and enter.

Luxury Reading

A Hook... A Line... And A Girl

Peeking Between The Pages

Socrates' Book Reviews

A Bookworm's World

Hot Deals By Bec

Drey's Library

A Sea of Books

My Own Little Corner Of The World

Falling Off The Shelf

This That and the Other Thing

Never Not Reading

Bella's Novella

Trisha's Book Blog

Just Another New Blog

All About {n}

Bibliophiles 'R' Us

Readaholic

Chaotic Compendiums

Chick Loves Lit

Sweeps4Bloggers

So Many Books, So Little Time

3 comments:

RAnn said...

Thanks for the link, and thanks for following me.

Julie J. said...

Thanks for linking up to me, entering the contest, and following me. Best of wishes that you will win a copy!

Dixie said...

You ladies are welcome. I love to promote great books and blogs I follow. :-D