Friday, November 14, 2008

Aloha Friday #1

Aloha Friday! What a great idea.
In a little while I'll be getting ready to head out for work.
This is my long weekend on.

I'll be working the 3-11 shift and sleeping in a little tomorrow,
because I am usually too keyed up to go right to bed when I come home.
I hate to try and force sleep because all I'll do is toss and turn.

Have a great day everyone and a wonderful weekend.
My question is "What do you usually do when you just can't fall right to sleep?"

12 comments:

Momstart said...

I watch a movie until I fall asleep. That is only when I can't fall asleep, if it is stess, I take a zanax. ;-)

sues2u2 said...

Take some tylenol pm or a nice warm not hot but warm bath.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I watch television to try to make myself sleep. If that doesn't work I give up read/knit or go online.

Hohni said...

I read to put myself to sleep. Everyone is my house hates it because I ignore them when I'm reading.

Sherrylinn said...

I grab a book and read until my eyes are heavy. That usually helps

Jennifer said...

I blog or face book and then I try again:) Thanks for coming over my way today

Tara said...

I get back up.. go check my email.. look thru blogs.. or just watch a movie.

Svr said...

I HATE this! I'm a terrible insomniac!! They say to read but I can't find anything that helps me...sorry!!

Dee said...

i usually have no problems with this! BUT when I was pregnant..i often had problems! I would read...or watch tv!

Pegsy said...

I read a book - it puts me to sleep every time!

Welcome to Aloha Fridays! This is only my second week, and I love it!

Jenni said...

I usually read or watch TV!

... said...

get online and read blogs =) or read a book.