Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Just Danced the Night Away!

Whew! I'm worn-out.
I just spent 3 and a half hours with the most amazing limber and energetic dancer.
She totally mesmerized me, and had me up and moving like I haven't moved in years.

She inspired me with her innovative twists and turns.
She had me spinning and twirling until I literally felt ready to collapse in a heap.

Such charm and grace,
Such a fireball!
And to think she is only 2 and a half years old!

So I did what any good Grandma would do.
I came home and went online and ordered her a beautiful handmade tutu.

OK, so maybe a really good Grandma would've bought the yards of frothy tulle
and sewn it herself.

But this Grandma is exhausted.
Besides, I need to conserve my energy to keep up with the Queen of the Dance!

No comments: